Friday, May 11, 2007

Here's where it all kicks-off...

Well, i've decided to finally turn The Curious Onlooker mailing list into a blog form (rather than the restricted yahoogroups form). It sure is a leap of faith, so to start with, I plan to do what producers of most long running serials do when bereft of new ideas...start doing re-runs ;-)

Having begun my yahoogroups mailing list in 2001 alongside my Japan sojourn, I'll begin by posting my (old) thoughts on things I saw in land of the (surp)rising sun. Then the re-run show will move to Cebu (Philippines), come back to Bangalore, move to Houston and then again back to Bangalore. By which time, I'll probably start getting into writing some fresh stuff :->

Thanks for the fellow onlookers who've given me your support, barbs and whacky counters over the last 6 years...Keep them kicking in. Adios for now and keep blogging (!!! now, is that a verb or what?)Gopi

3 comments:

Gops said...

This has been a long time coming. Glad you took to this.

The Other Gopi

Anonymous said...

Thanks you very much...........

Sumer The English Guru said...

Thank you very much.......